Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tissot Bullseye 1954 - 310euros

1. YYTIN Feb 28, 2023

Hi everyone,

After a very long procrastination period, I've got to the conclusion that it's high time for me to start selling off a bit.
    So here comes my first intent with a sales post here. I'll do my best to stay in the appreciated OF standards, but if I'm making any mistakes please do feel free to correct me, directly in the sales post or by PM as you see fit.

IMG_5497.JPG

Tissot
    - Reference: 6883 / 6884-9 (As written inside the case back).
    - Movement: cal. 27B-1, sub-second, incabloc, 15 jewels.
    - Serial: 3,193,069
    - Year: 1954 (As far as my research of the serial number taught me).
    - Case: 35mm, stainless steel (lug width 18mm)
    - Dial: Bullseye two tone black & off-white with sub second, golden luminous 'lance alpha' hands and golden indices with numerals at 3, 9, 12 and arrows for the remaining ones.
    This model of Tissot looks very similar to some Jubileum signed ones of the same period.

IMG_5480.JPG IMG_5481.JPG IMG_5483.JPG

Condition

Clearly vintage & used (but not abused) condition.
    Case, Dial, Hands, Movement, Crown appears originals to the watch. I believe the crystal to be generic.

Dial & Hands :
    Nice applied Tissot logo. Swiss made signed. The white center part of the dial has turned off-white with aging all over it. The golden indices and minutes tracks are contrasting pleasantly with the black of the rest of the dial. The Lance Alpha hands are in quite nice shape. Though the luminous material has turn a bit green.

Case: 35mm stainless steel case with dings/scratches commensurate with its age, but a decent condition nonetheless. The lugs retain their shape.

Crown: 'mushroom' type, original to my knowledge as I have seen those on other Tissot 6883/84 & Jubileum of the same period.

Crystal: I believe it to be a generic one in overall good condition, just light scratches;

Movement: Original cal. 27B-1 manual wind, sub second. The movement looks to be in good, clean condition. It winds normally (My watchmaker sorted the stiffness of the crown). Service history is unknown and if you consider wearing it daily, I can only recommend a service.

Strap: a nice hand made one from @jankoxxx, full contrasted stitch that goes well with the watch IMO.

I've actually purchased this Tissot here from @jankoxxx
    Original post : https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-tissot-bullseye-cal-27b-1-price-reduction.122553/

IMG_5489.JPG IMG_5491.JPG
    IMG_5493.JPG IMG_5494.JPG
    IMG_5501.JPG
    IMG_5500.JPG
    IMG_5509.JPG
    IMG_5510.JPG
    IMG_5503.JPG IMG_5505.JPG IMG_5504.JPG

My own Review :

Even though this is my first sales post, I've got plenty of reference as ... a buyer. And I'm happy to say everything went smoothly in all of the transactions in OF, C24 or in a French Forum where I do buy from time to time.

You can refer to the OF reviews by clicking on the link below :
    https://omegaforums.net/search/22283696/?q=YYTIN&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=10
    I've gone through 17 agreeable transactions here. I intend to keep on with that.

Payment, Shipping & Returns

Payment is accepted via PayPal F&F, bank transfer, Wise.
    I’m asking 310€+ shipping which is basically the price I paid for it.
    Shipping method to be agreed together.

I'm located in France, so a EU deal should be simpler but I'm happy to ship wherever. Contact me and we will figure this out.

No returns please, unless I misrepresented the watch in any way.

Thanks OF for this space and for this forum overall.

(If the post structure looks familiar to you it is because I used @MtV structure which I find complete and compelling:))

Edited Feb 28, 2023
    Kapka, wilderbeast, rendo and 10 others like this.
  2. janice&fred Feb 28, 2023

WOW that's some pure 50's snazz and nice 35mm size too! Two-tone Bullseye dial, drilled fat lugs, screw back, They don't come any better than this at twice the price! :thumbsup:

3. mahomes Mar 1, 2023

I’ve done business with Rémi before and have nothing but great things to say about him.
    Nice looking Bullseye for a great price too :thumbsup:

4. YYTIN Mar 1, 2023

Thanks for your nice comments and endorsement :)
    Watch is now sold to a nice gentleman and will then stay in OF.

5. RevZMan123 Mar 1, 2023

damn, I knew I should have jumped on this one last night. GG

janice&fred and YYTIN like this.
  6. janice&fred Mar 1, 2023

I did tell you last nite that it was a beauty, you fuckin stunod :D

RevZMan123 likes this.