Thoughts on this BoR 1036/11

Thanks for sharing. It looks like #12 has a flatter profile than the #11 which seems to be curved coming from the case towards the bracelet. If that makes sense 😀
That's correct. The problem with the 11 or 511 end links on the 2990 case is that they "ride up" over the top of the lugs whereas the 12 or 512 end links will be flush. The difference is especially notable when the lugs are viewed from the side. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend trying the 11 or 511 lugs with the 2990 case.

Ok. I will try find info on this online and more pictures of how it looks. My only doubt would be how a new bracelet looks on an old watch.

I don’t have an Omega Boutique or AD in country so would have to look at online options. Would you mind sharing how much this cost from Omega?
I bought my 3010 bracelet in basically new condition from another collector. I think that the retail price is somewhere around $450, but I'm not sure. A pair of 512 ends links was about $80 if I recall correctly. Perhaps you can try sending a PM to @Archer who is very generous with his knowledge. He may be able to provide you with the part numbers and retail prices for both the 3010 bracelet and the 512 end links.

I bought my 3010 bracelet in basically new condition from another collector. I think that the retail price is somewhere around $450, but I'm not sure. A pair of 512 ends links was about $80 if I recall correctly. Perhaps you can try sending a PM to @Archer who is very generous with his knowledge. He may be able to provide you with the part numbers and retail prices for both the 3010 bracelet and the 512 end links.
Thanks for info on pricing. Yes, had a baby ploprof serviced by Archer many years ago and he was very helpful. Will also explore that route if I can’t find something closer to home. Cheers!