Thoughts on this 2849-1-sc unique dial no minute markers

Another 2849 for comparison below with a stripe dial but 18k YG. The stripe pattern seems a bit larger than yours. No hour markers either.

When researching the one below, someone suggested the hands should be faceted. I found several examples with and without faceted hands, so it wasn’t fully conclusive.

There was a SS stripe dial 2849 which sold a while back on the forum, you could perhaps find the listing archive for reference.

Cheers

Another 2849 for comparison below with a stripe dial but 18k YG. The stripe pattern seems a bit larger than yours. No hour markers either.

When researching the one below, someone suggested the hands should be faceted. I found several examples with and without faceted hands, so it wasn’t fully conclusive.

There was a SS stripe dial 2849 which sold a while back on the forum, you could perhaps find the listing archive for reference.

Cheers

Very cool thankyou

Yes I have thought that I'm in no rush to get it changed.I do own another different model with a similar hand I've also seen the exact same model with the same second handon eBay with I thought could be to much of a coincidence if it's been replaced.. yes I'm aware the bezel is missing lol

This seconds hand is definitely wrong. Is far too old, its from the late 30ies/beginning of 40ies. And its too long although already clipped.

I'm going with original dial, hour and minute hand. Second hand is definitely wrong. Nice find!