Thoughts about this Seamaster?

This is something of an addendum to my other ongoing thread about 36mm Seamaster divers.

The below pics are taken from the listing at SwissWatchExpo. There are a few additional photos there, and you might be able to zoom a bit more. Interested in thoughts re: condition here. Obviously, if there are authenticity concerns, I'm eager to hear about those too.

I know SWE has had a blemish or two in its record (in particular the fake Daytona saga of years ago), but its overall reputation seems solid. In terms of "buying the seller," I think I can have confidence in them. Definitely welcome other perspectives, though. I fully understand the downsides to buying from a dealer rather than a private seller in terms of a price premium. This watch does come with the original card, though obviously it's way out of warranty so that's merely an ornamental piece of plastic, but it could help with resale someday. No box, but those are easily sourced if I wanted one.

Mainly, I'm just wondering what folks notice as far as concerns with the watch itself. This is a quartz model, so I'm not terribly worried about mechanical issues. (SWE doesn't provide movement pics anyway.)

I note a scratch on the aluminum bezel near 12, which they do disclaim in the ad. Maybe a minor, tiny scratch on the 5 o'clock lug. Some black marks here and there on the bracelet links and the caseback that I'm guessing might wipe off or not be noticeable to the naked eye. On the link that connects the clasp to the rest of the bracelet (above the Omega logo on the clasp), I note what looks like a little divot that I first thought was a ding, but maybe that's just part of the bracelet design.

You all always notice things I miss---and you're way better than I am at telling if a watch has been (over)polished. Anyone notice anything else?

Also open to general feedback on this reference and the listing/pricing. Still very much on the lookout here. Only interested in U.S. watches.

TIA

I'm taking no news as good news here---in that 75 people have checked this post and no one's voiced any concerns. That or everyone just hates me. That's also possible. Or maybe the watch is so obviously terrible that no one can even be bothered to chime in about it.

But I'm going to stand by option A because it's the one that makes me feel the best about myself.

I bought a mid-90s Rolex DJ bluesy two-tone from SWE earlier this year, and the transaction went smooth as silk. The contact SA there FaceTime'd me with three alternate candidates, showed them to me thoroughly, can't ask for much more than that. I had the watch on my wrist maybe 4 days later at most.

I'm taking no news as good news here---in that 75 people have checked this post and no one's voiced any concerns. That or everyone just hates me. That's also possible. Or maybe the watch is so obviously terrible that no one can even be bothered to chime in about it.

But I'm going to stand by option A because it's the one that makes me feel the best about myself.

I don`t think anybody hates you Annapolis, but I don`t think there are many of these Seamasters out there. ( And everybody is discussing if you can wear a speedy wile moving the lawn, in another tread) Have you compared with pictures on the net? I think it looks good with the applied logo and indexes, but the hippocampus looks a bit sad, and the serial number have only 5 digits?
But I don`t know these reference either, so...

God luck!

Meant to add: I think you may well be right re: the caseback hippocampus. Presumably a sign that it’s been a bit too aggressively polished. Guess I need to decide if that bothers me. This would be kind of a beater, not an investment/collectible per se.

Or maybe the lighting makes it look worn. Great beater or GADA watch.

We love you Annapolis. No hate. I didn’t chime in because I don’t know enough about these things but I’ll offer my take. Tough to tell from the pictures but the bevels do look a bit soft from a light polish. Price seems a tad high for a 36mm quartz but that’s what you get from a dealer like this. Condition overall looks good. Usually these old aluminum bezels show a lot of wear.