Thinking about to sell one, which would you choose?

It sounds like you're considering reducing your dive watch collection. If you're thinking about letting go of either the Seamaster 300 trilogy or the NTTD, I can understand your concern about the readability in low light with the NTTD due to its skeleton hands.

If that's an important factor for you, it might be a good choice to let go of the NTTD. Ultimately, it's all about what brings you the most joy and fits your preferences.

NTTD. I had one and sold it. It's a neat idea, but the implementation leaves much to be desired IMO. Legibility issues with the hands and my aging eyes was the final decider.

I don´t wear the NTTD a lot. reading the time is really annoying. Eyes getting weaker ;-)
That´s the main reason why I am thinking about it.

…is having too many dive watches a thing? 😀
[/QUOTE]
I can relate to eyes getting weaker 🙁

You ask for help deciding. If you are willing to give up either you are not committed to either.
Sell both a buy something you really want.

Skeleton hands 🤮and a HE valve 🤮 That’s 2 votes for one of those watches 😉

I will definitely sell the NTTD. Readability is the main point for me to sell it.
If anyone is interested in a NTTD

Best Alex

It sounds like you're considering reducing your dive watch collection. If you're thinking about letting go of either the Seamaster 300 trilogy or the NTTD, I can understand your concern about the readability in low light with the NTTD due to its skeleton hands.
It’s not the skeleton hands that reduce visibility it’s the domed sapphire Crystal without anti reflective coating, causing extreme glare. You can’t see a damn thing. That’s not to mention all the distortion. It’s a complete step back for Omega to use that design.