Thinking about to sell one, which would you choose?

Hi everyone.
I am thinking about to rebuild my collection a bit. At the moment I have 4 dive watches and I would like reduce the divers.
The two ones which I am not sure about are the Seamaster 300 triology and the NTTD.

The other two ones are a blue FXD and a Sub.

Which one would you let go, if you had to choose?
I am currently thinking about to let the NTTD go, because readability in low light is not so good because of skeleton hands

Looking forward to hear your thoughts ;-)

Best Alex

Edited:

Left … I have never been a fan of this design.

Left … I have never been a fan of this design.
+1

If they would just put sword hands on it...

It depends on your collection. My thinking is that if you've got other divers or 300Ms, let the NTTD go. it'll have a modest resurgence right now with the 007 road to a million featuring it. That 300 is a really versatile watch and that slim bezel itch can't be scratched easily by anything else. Also, if you pass along the NTTD and want it back - piece of cake. Even get one new.

I looked right past the NTTD to admire your 300.

I went out of my way about a year ago to acquire a 300 Trilogy. I've practically been OCD about wearing it ever since - it's very difficult to resist taking it out of the watch box almost every day.

I like the NTTD design, but it doesn't leap out at me in the same way. The 300 Trilogy is a real tribute to an important part of Omega's history and the development of dive watches in general.

Another vote for shedding the 007, which always strikes me as sort of a “costume” watch. Both of these have the faux vintage thing going on, which some will love and others will deem gimmicky, but the trilogy seems more timeless and likely to retain aesthetic (and monetary) value in the long run.

…is having too many dive watches a thing? 😀

Sell the NTTD, the 300 is a classier watch and fits your wrist much better.

Except if you are a JB hardcore fan I say sell the NTTD…

I don´t wear the NTTD a lot. reading the time is really annoying. Eyes getting weaker ;-)
That´s the main reason why I am thinking about it.

…is having too many dive watches a thing? 😀[/QUOTE]

I vote to keep the trilogy 300 for all of the reasons already mentioned.

I am not a big fan of the NTTD. It is simply to much for my taste. I do like the green and the black versions.

The 60th Trilogy has issues. Its a copy of first gen CK2913. Which included the straight metal seconds hand and the friction bezel. The bracelet of the Trilogy comes with a hilarious clasp.

I would sell both and get a 234.30.41.21.01.001.

I am not a big fan of the NTTD. It is simply to much for my taste. I do like the green and the black versions.

The 60th Trilogy has issues. Its a copy of first gen CK2913. Which included the straight metal seconds hand and the friction bezel. The bracelet of the Trilogy comes with a hilarious clasp.

I would sell both and get a 234.30.41.21.01.001.

Yeah, the bracelet is the biggest issue. the new 300 as little bit more height. I try to sell the NTTD first.

I would personally keep the one to the right. Classic watch. Can wear with anything.

I would sell the Tudor FXD and keep the other three.