Forums Latest Members
  1. Fosmosis Mar 6, 2018

So im thinking about purchasing my first seamaster and came across this watch with just the right amount of patina. It looks authentic to me, a novice, but I can't seem to find a similar watch with the honeycomb face and 3 o'clock date window. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20180306-000408~2.png
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 6, 2018

Pretty tired and signs of water. I’d want to see movement shots to see how much a service will run.

3. Fosmosis Mar 6, 2018

According to the seller the watch is running and keeping time. Any idea on model or age by the design? Thanks for your help.

4. tikkathree Mar 6, 2018

Caveat emptor holds good. I'd want back off photos and either vid of the watch running or a firm promise of refund if it is dead on arrival. AND I'd really have to want it AND the price would have to be attractive.

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. mikechi22 Mar 6, 2018

Hi there! This one does look pretty rough. I think you can get something comparable in much better condition here in the private sales section. I just started collecting myself and now regret that I bought a heavy patina specimen when I did; patience would have allowed me to spend my money on something more clean and saleable in the future.

efauser likes this.
  6. tamura Mar 6, 2018

Just buy it - looks great and who need a second hand anyway.:D

Foo2rama likes this.
  7. Fosmosis Mar 6, 2018

Well I have decided to pass. Thank you everyone for help

8. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 6, 2018

Fosmosis likes this.
  9. Fosmosis Mar 6, 2018

efauser likes this.