The White Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch — Better Than The Silver Snoopy Award?

Its the "Daniel Craig" just live with it. There are lots of other white speedys how are you going to differentiate?

You could do like the Seamaster non AC and call it Speedmaster white non DC-

Well, I had my name down for a Snoopy but the chances of getting one before they put me in a box and plant me in the ground seemed very slim. I have now changed my request at my OB for a white Speedy. Lets hope they come through.
Edited:

@Robert-Jan your photos on Fratello are of absolute incredible quality, congrats. I was not sure about this watch until... went to a mall close to me in Warsaw to buy some socks 😉. When passing by Omega AD located inside the mall I spotted the white Speedy at the display window staring at me. Came in. Took a look. Reached for my credit card. Here we are together 😀

Within 2 weeks of requesting the OB sends me an email saying they have one for me, unfortunately, Im not able to collect at this moment. They offered to post but I declined. My name is still down for one but will be looking to around September time before I can go up to London and get it.
The OB is great and has said they will sort me out nearer the time.

I saw it and immediately wanted it. I now have a hesalite as well. But now I want a snoopy, OB says they are available without a terribly long wait, but do I add it or sell the others to acquire it?

Well, I had my name down for a Snoopy but the chances of getting one before they put me in a box and plant me in the ground seemed very slim. I have now changed my request at my OB for a white Speedy. Lets hope they come through.
I put a request in memorial day weekend, the boutique called me that tuesday and said they were getting two and one would be mine if I gave then my card. Drove 200 miles and got it June 1. But it's broken and at omega already....

I put a request in memorial day weekend, the boutique called me that tuesday and said they were getting two and one would be mine if I gave then my card. Drove 200 miles and got it June 1. But it's broken and at omega already....
Broken how?

Broken how?
It’s in this thread

It’s in this thread
Thanks