The Excelsior Park chrono thread

Posts
2,814
Likes
6,941
There’s plenty of love for Excelsior Park in the Gallet thread, but it leaves out their EP branded siblings.

To start, sharing my 37.5mm steel waterproof “Snow White” powered by an EP4-68 movement. It’s made its way around the dealer and collector community (including on this forum) in recent years.. but I acquired it recently, swapped in a correct chrono hand, replaced the cracked crystal, got it serviced, and here we are 🥰

 
Posts
6,485
Likes
22,030
I have nothing to share 🙁 but am watching this thread with great interest 🍿

Love your watch. Can't beat that font. (You might want to tighten that start/stop pusher cap).
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
My latest addition, an EP branded EP4. It weirdly came with a display case back. The hunt for a steel case back starts. Does anyone recognize if the glass was worked into an original case back based on the shape of the steel ring around the glass?

 
Posts
1,402
Likes
13,582
There’s plenty of love for Excelsior Park in the Gallet thread, but it leaves out their EP branded siblings.

To start, sharing my 37.5mm steel waterproof “Snow White” powered by an EP4-68 movement. It’s made its way around the dealer and collector community (including on this forum) in recent years.. but I acquired it recently, swapped in a correct chrono hand, replaced the cracked crystal, got it serviced, and here we are 🥰

Very Nice !
I nearly purchased the same model 3 years ago. I still regret to that day I've not gone for it (Too many purchase at that time).
Love the numerals, the 7, the purity & cleanliness of the design.
 
Posts
209
Likes
441
The EP movement is imho one of the best produced in 40s 50s.
I love them both branded zenith and excelsior Park. The softly of pushers, particularly the reset, is something unique.
I appreciate the 35mm case with flat pushers because the chronography is even more soft
 
Posts
193
Likes
370
I have nothing to share 🙁 but am watching this thread with great interest 🍿
.
So do I