Tell me you’re a watch enthusiast without telling me you’re a watch enthusiast…

Posts
980
Likes
5,685
Everyone else in the car thinks you’re crazy when you see this and say “hey maybe we should check that out.”
 
Posts
338
Likes
1,029
Spent an hour earlier with my oldest child changing straps on watches and playing "what about this combo?"
 
Posts
980
Likes
5,685
Always seen with this one cuff on this one jacket sleeve rolled up due to inconveniently placed metal snaps.
Edited:
 
Posts
529
Likes
2,574
When making a reference to the "Dirty Dozen", you're not thinking about the war movie.
 
Posts
163
Likes
152
I was walking around at work today and noticed some discomfort in my left shoe. Thinking it was a stone, I took off my shoe and shook it. Out dropped a 20mm spring bar…



So, tell me you’re a watch enthusiast, without telling me you’re a watch enthusiast!
You wear a Moonwatch, but have never been to the Moon?

Or

You wear a dive watch but have never breathed underwater?
 
Posts
28
Likes
86
There currently is a missing boy in the area of my shop. Police and Fire are searching all around. I wind up conversing with one of the firemen about checking our security camera footage and he says to me "Speedmaster?" and nods toward my watch.

He was proud to show me the Tudor he was wearing.
 
Posts
58
Likes
275
I was walking around at work today and noticed some discomfort in my left shoe. Thinking it was a stone, I took off my shoe and shook it. Out dropped a 20mm spring bar…



So, tell me you’re a watch enthusiast, without telling me you’re a watch enthusiast!
Man, I can't top that. 😁
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
What does this upside down mini shot glass do? And it came with the box?
And there are only two of these boxes in the United States right now? Someone got on a plane to bring this to your city? You get to see the box in private reserved rooms?
Edited:
 
Posts
980
Likes
5,685
When your wife sees you scrolling through OF and asks why her Cartier didn’t come with a mini shot glass.
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
When your wife sees you scrolling through OF and asks why her Cartier didn’t come with a mini shot glass.
That's a lovely watch. You and I have similar tastes
 
Posts
3,451
Likes
35,207
I found this while cleaning out the car’s center console. And I keep my cars clean… (almost discarded it as recycling).

 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,839
When seeing a menagerie of accumulated watches, to think that he needs a few more watches.