CincyWatchShots - attn all Cincinnati/Dayton area watch enthusiasts - NEW GROUP

Posts
527
Likes
2,130
Bonjour! I launched a website, Discord server, and GroupMe chat group for the the cincinnati and dayton area. Please go to the website (its just a landing page atm) and follow the links to the Discord and GroupMe chats.

Our local Cincinnati Redbar group has been inactive for years unfortunately. I have been trying to get it jumpstarted for about a year now and no one is engaging. I have been fortunate to be a part of the Boston Redbar and BostonWatchShotGroup last year when I was living there short term for work and was really blown away by the amount of community engagement. I yearn for that in my hometown and know there are enthusiasts nearby. Please drop in and share a wristshot. 😀

www.cincywatchshots.com
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Yeppers…good times…I went to the CincyWatchShots gtg last month (August) which was in the Cincinnati metro area…many thanks to Sam for organizing. Very cool people and very cool watches! Hearing about Sam’s watch journey was pretty amazing…it was the highlight of the gtg for me. Looking forward to another gtg but I can’t make the September gtg in Dayton due to prior commitments.