Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread [No politics/religion]

Posts
30,196
Likes
77,952
John Travolta was hospitalized over the weekend with a suspected case of Covid-19.

After further testing, it was instead confirmed that he was suffering from a severe case of saturday night fever.

Doctors were optimistic on a full recovery, telling family members that Mr. Travolta would be staying alive.

I also heard he had chills, that were multiplying...
 
Posts
2,844
Likes
2,440
home_7014181.jpg
 
Posts
99
Likes
186
Ever notice how when birds fly in a V formation one side is always longer that the other? You know why that is?





…more birds on that side
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,952
Ever notice how when birds fly in a V formation one side is always longer that the other? You know why that is?





…more birds on that side

I read that in a Norm MacDonald voice in my head..,.fit perfectly. RIP Norm...
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
Getting old is like frying bacon in the nude....you never know where it is going to hurt next.
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,952
While at the zoo recently, I spotted a baguette in a cage. I asked the zookeeper about it, and he said it was bread in captivity...
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
If it were in Australia, you might be able to go one deeper.

Done.


Now if only it hadn't been parked in front of the Outback, but out back instead…
Edited: