Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

I passed a guy on the highway today - he has a loom in the front seat. He was weaving all over the place.

Kangaroos are funny when they're drunk ....they bounce all over the place, can't seem the manage going in one direction at a time!
They love beer!

Disabilty jokes?

If you insist, but I dont think he would qualify for disability parking with just that eye. Forest Withaker is an acclaimed actor, producer and director, I dont think he is going to be hurt by some nobody posting a joke on a forum. If you or anybody else are offended, pleace let me know and I will delete the picture.
Edited:

If you insist, but I dont think he would qualify for disability parking with just that eye. Forest Withaker is an acclaimed actor, producer and director, I dont think he is going to be hurt by some nobody posting a joke on a forum. If you or anybody else are offended, pleace let me know and I will delete the picture. Untill then; this is a disability joke.

View attachment 1824637

Everybody has different tastes and sensibilities, so I certainly don’t speak for everyone, nor do I believe in heavy-handed censorship. Nonetheless, I work in health care, and thus deal with disability on a regular basis. Making fun of someone’s eye disorder I don’t believe is funny, nor poking fun at those who have the inability to stand or ambulate.