Tell me a joke! The OF humor thread :-D

1. ONEWATCH Irony embodied Oct 15, 2016

meganfox17 likes this.
  2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Oct 16, 2016

Two words in response to this - multiple orgasms

al128 likes this.
  3. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Oct 16, 2016

WTF?

That's not a joke. It could be uber's business plan but defo not joke-y.

Edited Oct 16, 2016
  4. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Oct 16, 2016

WTF x2?

5. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Oct 16, 2016

"Not a joke..."

Psssst...thread is "Tell me a joke".

6. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Oct 16, 2016

There is a new commander of a base of the French Foreign Legion, and the captain is showing him around all the buildings. After he has made the rounds the commander looks at the captain and says,

“Wait a minute. You haven't shown me that small blue building over there. What's that used for?"

The captain says,

"Well sir, you see that there are no women around. Whenever the men feel the need of a woman, they go there and use the camel."

"Enough!" says the commander in disgust.

Well, two weeks later, the commander himself starts to feel in need of a woman. He goes to the captain and says,

"Tell me something, Captain." Lowering his voice and glancing around, he asks, "Is the camel free anytime soon?"

The captain says,

"Well, let me see." He opens up his book. "Why, yes sir, the camel is free tomorrow afternoon at two o'clock."

The commander says,

"Put me down for two o'clock then."

So the next day at two o'clock the commander goes to the little blue building and opens the door. There inside he finds the cutest camel he's ever seen. Right next to the camel is a little step stool. So he closes the door behind him and puts the step stool directly behind the camel. He stands on the stool, drops his pants, and begins to have sex with the camel.

A minute later the captain walks in. "Ahem, begging your pardon, sir," says the captain, "but wouldn't it be wiser to ride the camel into town and find a woman like all the others?”

7. Canuck Oct 16, 2016

If Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton were to to be stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, who would be most likely to survive?................. The USA,

lando, Alpha, Darlinboy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Canuck Oct 16, 2016

Went to a Hallowe'en party dressed as a chicken.

Met a girl who was dressed as an egg.

To answer the age old question, it was the chicken!

9. Tubber Oct 16, 2016

A young man was wandering, lost, in a forest when he came upon a small house. Knocking on the door he was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, gray beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"
    "Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man." "OK," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.
    Before dinner the daughter came down the stairs. She was young, beautiful and had a fantastic figure. She was obviously attracted to the young man as she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning he ignored her and went up to bed alone.
    But during the night he could bear it no longer and snuck into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear and, near dawn, he crept back to his room, exhausted but happy.
    He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest." "Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle." In a panic he glanced down and saw the line that was already getting close to taut. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder. As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."

10. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Oct 16, 2016

I could live quite happily with only one watch
    Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 20.32.51.jpg

11. Elle Hall Oct 17, 2016

Yo mama so fat she don't fit in this joke.

Yo Mamma so fat, she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.

Yo mama so fat she leaves footsteps in concrete.

Yo mamma so fat, it takes her two trips to haul ass.

Yo mama is so fat that Weight Watchers said I give up.

source: your mama jokes

meganfox17 likes this.
  12. meganfox17 Oct 17, 2016

[​IMG]

Edited Oct 17, 2016
    Hkolka likes this.
  13. meganfox17 Oct 17, 2016

[​IMG]

watchme likes this.
  14. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Oct 17, 2016

Did you hear about the dyslexic alcoholic that choked on his own vimto?

Edward53 likes this.
  15. ONEWATCH Irony embodied Oct 18, 2016

Bob was sitting around with a bunch of his old buds. They were talking about how they all had been married for 40 plus years. Bob made the comment that his wife told him no again last evening. All his buds gave him their condolences and said the same things has been happening to them lately. Bob says that was not the type of no he got. It was more of a "No, No, Stop, I can't take anymore."

Darlinboy likes this.
  16. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Oct 18, 2016

Yo mamma is...

Rather off the beaten path for a first post. :p

IMG_4914.JPG

Edward53 likes this.
  17. ONEWATCH Irony embodied Oct 19, 2016

No one got the reference? Capt. Queeg from the Caine Mutiny? Is this lost on every one or have you not seen the movie?

18. flw history nerd Oct 19, 2016

Sorry I missed your post ... Not only do I get the reference, I acted in the stage version in college (I played Lt. Keefer, who commits perjury to impugn the character of the Captain even further) ...

Now I'm hungry for strawberries!!

19. Ritzwatch Oct 19, 2016

Yeah, my apologies too, I was busy running over my tow line.

20. Canuck Oct 19, 2016

The British Empire

In the great days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to a jungle outpost to relieve the retiring colonel. After welcoming his replacement and showing the usual courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches etc.) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said, "You must meet my Adjutant, Captain Smithers, he’s my right-hand man, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a humpbacked, one eyed, toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than three feet tall.

"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won a Silver Medal for boxing in the middleweight division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of....."

Here the colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, he can find all that in your file.

Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to f_ _ k off."

Fretworker, Fritz, Jwit and 3 others like this.