Switzerland iternary for vintage guy?

Any recommendations for places to check out in Switzerland as a vintage guy? Somehow I convinced my wife that Switzerland would be a great vacation destination. I think it was the cows that sold her honestly. Anyway, I'm trying to narrow down a few watch related activities. As a vintage guy, I'd be super excited to see some cool Omegas, Pateks, or even Midos from the 1940's that I've never even heard of before.

So far this is what I have (in roughly descending order of interest):

Museums:
Patek Philippe museum (Geneva) - "the best museum of them all" according someone who went to "all the museums"
Beyer museum (Zurich) - Charlie Dunne and Eric Wind seem to have really enjoyed this museum
Musée international d'horlogerie (La Chaux-de-Fonds) - "absolutely astonishing museum" according to a forum member here
Omega museum (Biel) - I actually haven't heard anyone vouch for this one yet, but it seems to come up in conversations a lot
Longines museum (St-Imier) - Again no vouches, but at least the brand history is long and storied

Dealers:
ChronoScope Collector Watches (Lucerne) - inventory seems to be pretty broad, approximately 40s - 80s
Roy & Sacha Davidoff (Geneva) - pretty well known dealers, although their inventory is a bit modern for my taste
Edited: