Strap for omega watch from 1920s

Found this watch in my grandmother’s apartment. Based on the serial number it seems to be from the 1920s. I would like to add a strap that comes as close as possible to the original - anyone has any advice on what this would have been, and how I could find one? (It should be 10mm).

Would also appreciate any other information about this watch! I already found this post that has a picture of one that looks like it, except that it’s silver: https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-1920’s-cushion-24hr-face-watch-i-think.155581/

Also, the watch hasn’t been used for at least 40 years, but after winding it up it seems to be working perfectly!

Thank you!

Unfortunately he’s not producing anything at the moment (and it’s not clear when he will resume)… any alternatives?
Edited:

This serial number is not so far from yours but, obviously, the strap is not original

Try Matteo of Torrestraps- on IG message him with photos of watch he will have ideas

Check a local Hirsch retailer. They make straps for fixed lugs, but will have to order and wait for delivery

You can order in any material and length

Check a local Hirsch retailer. They make straps for fixed lugs, but will have to order and wait for delivery

You can order in any material and length
I concur Hirsch do some nice ones, I particularly like their camel grain range. Otherwise failing that drop me a DM and I can get you a relatively inexpensive open ended strap in either black or brown, with a generic mottled leather texture.

Nice watch, congrats!

I use Hirsch or GLC for fixed lug watch straps. GLC will custom make any width for you, I don’t think Hirsch does custom but not sure. I have several GLC straps and I love them all.. I’m wearing one now in fact!

Another great brand for custom fixed lug bands is Veblenist. They are also in the US. I have never gotten a fixed lug band from them but their regular bands are great! They only do custom orders and have many custom options.