Recovered GMT Master 16750 (Europe)

Posts
2,218
Likes
6,929
I'm terribly sorry to hear....will be on the lookout.

It was a gorgeous GMT.
 
Posts
726
Likes
1,109
Sorry for what happened, and that it happened in my country.
Good luck.
 
Posts
1,516
Likes
8,282
Was stolen at a meeting in Spain

Who did you meet?
Clothing optional?


I kid. Sorry for the loss.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Sorry. How did you get separated from it ?
 
Posts
3,451
Likes
35,215
Horrible. Obviously your prized possession according to your TRF post. I hope you filed a police report. Details as to how this happened, as requested by @Larry S may help identify similarities with other thefts and will prove educational to our members. I wish you my best.
 
Posts
268
Likes
273
GREAT NEWS

Yesterday as last option I placed some flyers in the building where this happened.

I got a phone call today that my watch has been found by a neighbor and will get it back today... Im kind of shock and happy cannot describe..

If maybe a moderator can delete the serial of the watch would be nice but not a big issue for me right now..


Thank you all for the support I got some nice warming DM's I really appreciate it and dont wish this happening to anybody.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Horrible. Obviously your prized possession according to your TRF post. I hope you filed a police report. Details as to how this happened, as requested by @Larry S may help identify similarities with other thefts and will prove educational to our members. I wish you my best.
That’s why I asked.
 
Posts
6,437
Likes
31,614
GREAT NEWS

Yesterday as last option I placed some flyers in the building where this happened.

I got a phone call today that my watch has been found by a neighbor and will get it back today... Im kind of shock and happy cannot describe..
Holy moly, glad of this result. Now go out and buy a powerball ticket, you're sure to win.🍿
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
GREAT NEWS

Yesterday as last option I placed some flyers in the building where this happened.

I got a phone call today that my watch has been found by a neighbor and will get it back today... Im kind of shock and happy cannot describe..

If maybe a moderator can delete the serial of the watch would be nice but not a big issue for me right now..


Thank you all for the support I got some nice warming DM's I really appreciate it and dont wish this happening to anybody.
Nice that there are honest people left in this world. I had a “Rolex on the wrist at the wrong time “ in Spain a few years back. It was scary.
Edited:
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Really cool man nice someone returned it. Could have been someone knew these items have a lot more meaning than just monetary. My wife found an engagement ring one time walking in the park and was able to get it to the owner as it was in our town. I would hope I would do the same under similar circumstances.
 
Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
great news about finding the watch 👍

the duplicate threads have been merged now
 
Posts
726
Likes
1,109
So it was not stolen, but lost and found.
Strange story, with happy end.
Edited: