Forums Latest Members
  1. Paedipod Mar 7, 2021

28mm square SS case housing full rotor automatic caliber 471 dating to mid-1950s. Lug width is 18mm, watch is ~13mm from caseback to top of domed plexiglass. Purchased off of OF nearly four years ago and worn three times by Mrs. P.

Service history is unknown, although the previous owner apparently had it serviced just before posting the watch for sale in 2017. I have not had it serviced as it was rapidly relegated to the "hmm not for me, why don't you find me a seamaster" box. Similarly I have not had it opened for a movement shot/inspection, previous sale post did have these pictures (please look at those if you wish, but remember that they are at least four years old). For what it's worth, after a winding it was +12 over 24 hours via Twixt app.

Case/dial/crown are all in excellent condition for a 65 year old watch, hands are showing their age a bit more. Strap is a brown textured leather with deployant buckle that "might" be something exotic.

Watch and me are in Canada, I have been on something of a watch hiatus but I value the privilege of being part of OF and don't want to screw that up by being an idiot on the sales forum.....

Happy to try and answer questions, asking $700 CAD shipped and tracked.
    IMG_0773.jpeg IMG_0774.jpeg IMG_0775.jpeg IMG_0776.jpeg IMG_0777.jpeg IMG_0778.jpeg IMG_0779.jpeg

felsby, bardamu and rhetoric like this.
  2. Paedipod Mar 20, 2021

$500 CAD shipped and tracked.