Speedy for me yay!!!

Posts
905
Likes
1,738
Picked up this speedy not long ago. I was so thrilled I forgot to post. Wanted a blue dial triple date. I have a lot of black dials so I wanted something different. I needed a date function and love the look, especially on this caramel strap.
Came with full kit and some spare links.
 
Posts
905
Likes
1,738
Got a brown calf leather with deploy. I’ll take photos tomorrow as the lighting is terrible
 
Posts
1,444
Likes
2,221
Beautiful. I really like the triple-dates -- very legible given the functionality of the dial and the date indicator hand is a nice touch. Strap definitely adds some pop to the dial.
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
Me too, yours is exactly like mine! I have an original/NOS alligator curved full lug strap on the way in black myself. Next is the original clasp, then bracelet. I personally love the Triple Date and with it being an Omega with one of the most complicated movements wonder why it doesn't get more appreciation? I believe it's a sleeper and will be one to be sought after in the future and the value will rise accordingly.
 
Posts
1,444
Likes
2,221
If you don’t mind my asking, what is the reference number for the blue triple-date?
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Great pick up on an underrated variant!
 
Posts
905
Likes
1,738
Yeah I think this ref is underrated as far as speedys go. I think they might go up in value but for me, I will be keeping it.
 
Posts
905
Likes
1,738
Me too, yours is exactly like mine! I have an original/NOS alligator curved full lug strap on the way in black myself. Next is the original clasp, then bracelet. I personally love the Triple Date and with it being an Omega with one of the most complicated movements wonder why it doesn't get more appreciation? I believe it's a sleeper and will be one to be sought after in the future and the value will rise accordingly.
I do prefer the blue dial to the satin silver one. More character.
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
I do prefer the blue dial to the satin silver one. More character.
I think it's prettier to look at, but with the silver dial you can tell it's an Omega from across the room. I like them both myself.
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
Supposedly, my alligator strap has been delivered! Yaaaay