Speedmaster Schumacher Legend 35066100 Calibre No:3301

Hi everyone,
I hope that you can help. I have lost the retaining screw from the Pendulum/Rotor from inside my watch.
Does anyone have or know where I could get a replacement screw?
many thanks and kind regards

H

It’s something you’re best going to a watchmaker for really, if it hasn’t had a recent service and has screws backing out it probably could use one

That's great,
now I just have to find one who will touch it and not charge me an arm and a leg near where I live.

😀

Hi everyone,
I hope that you can help. I have lost the retaining screw from the Pendulum/Rotor from inside my watch.
Does anyone have or know where I could get a replacement screw?
many thanks and kind regards

H

The question is, how did you loose the screw? Were you working on the watch yourself and dropped the screw on the floor and can’t find it? Or did you notice the screw missing and don’t know where it went? If the latter, it’s likely somewhere floating somewhere in the movement, could be causing other damage, and the watch should be serviced.

My opinion, take it to a watchmaker, pay the money for a full service, and have it fixed properly. This really isn’t something you want to do on the cheap.

The question is, how did you loose the screw? Were you working on the watch yourself and dropped the screw on the floor and can’t find it? Or did you notice the screw missing and don’t know where it went? If the latter, it’s likely somewhere floating somewhere in the movement, could be causing other damage, and the watch should be serviced.

My opinion, take it to a watchmaker, pay the money for a full service, and have it fixed properly. This really isn’t something you want to do on the cheap.

Hiya Donn,
thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.
Yep, the watch was rattling and not working so I opened it up and the rotor screw had come out and was rattling around in the case along with the rotor. I have rubbish eyesight and shaky hands, I may have dropped it on the floor or it is in the movement as you say.
I think I will get it to a watchmaker who hopefully won't say no and tell me to send it to Omega.
Thanks ever so much.