Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Schumacher Legend Ref: 3507.51 - $2,450

1. kurtj29 Apr 12, 2017

I have an Omega Speedmaster "Michael Schumacher Legend Collection" watch. Reference 3507.51 for sale.

Key point - this is not a reduced Speedmaster. The case measures 42mm.

Watch Description: As you can see in the photos, I have changed the hands to compatible broad arrow hands. I have the original hands and they will be included in the sale.

Brand: Omega Speedmaster Legend
    Ref: 3507.51
    See the link on the Omega site for all the technical details:
    http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/legend/35075100/

Condition:

I just had it in for checkup at my local watch maker. I wanted him to check out the quick date set. Sometimes it is not easy to click into the right place to do the quick date set. My watchmaker did look at the watch (opened it up and checked it out) and said it was working correctly, he said you just need to be patient and set it right. The quick date set sometimes takes one or two tries to get the crown in the right place to activate it, but in general it is not that hard. I rotate my 2 watch collection every 3 to 4 days, so I am always having to use the quick date set since I don't have a winder and the watch not in rotation stops, I do use the quick day set feature every week.

Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should
    Crystal(s): No scratches and clear (excuse the little dust particles)
    Case Condition: No deep scratches, To my knowledge the watch has not been polished. There are scratches from changing straps on the back of the lugs. Minor surface scratches on case that in general are hard to see and you need to move the watch to a particular angle to see them. See pictures, I can provide more pictures if desired. That being said, the watch was worn 3 days out of the typical week. It is not BNIB or a "safe queen" it has been worn, it is in good condition but if you look at it with a loupe you will see scratches. If you are expecting a brand new watch, this is not for you. If you don't mind a watch that has been worn, but taken care of, no gouges, no deep scratches it is a nice watch.

Bracelet: The bracelet should be considered a beater. Lots of desk diving marks. No deep marks. You could have it polished to new condition by a good watch maker. My watch maker quoted me $200 to "make it look brand new."

Strap: Hirsch leather strap with red stitching, probably worn twice.

Accessories: Inner/Outer Box, Card holder, warranty card, pictogram card, manual, serial tag, outer black shell, special black box with all accessories
    +++++ Plus ++++++++
    Original Reference 3507.51 hour and minute hand

Note: I don't think you can source Broad Arrow hands anymore. I think I ordered the last pair from Ofrei.com, because they disappeared from the site right after I ordered them.

Service history on the watch is not known.

Asking $2,450 USD Shipped via FedEx. Face to Face available in Seattle area.

Payment via bank wire transfer please.

No returns please, I have tried to be fair in my assessment of the watch.

IMG_1145.JPG

_F4I0559.jpg _F4I0561.jpg _F4I0565.jpg _F4I0565-2.jpg _F4I0566.jpg _F4I0568.jpg
    View attachment 374529 IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1195.JPG

Edited Apr 12, 2017
    ckhaing, Kreindog24, Rodmar and 3 others like this.
  2. kurtj29 Apr 14, 2017

Wow - 328 views! that is cool. Note to self - don't try to take watch pictures at night. Here are some updated pictures in the daylight. IMG_1198.JPG IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1208.JPG IMG_1200.JPG

Rodmar, Ezurcc and George.A like this.
  3. kurtj29 Apr 15, 2017

Offer received, pending funds. Thank you for looking.

4. kurtj29 Apr 18, 2017

Sold, Thank you Omegaforums...