Forums Latest Members
  1. italomega Sep 26, 2022

Hello All, Second purchase of a vintage Omega. First was 1967 Constellation, in which I got a lot of good feed back.
    Purchased this Speedmaster recently and had some questions.I am new to Speedmaster so I am not sure of my assessment which is probably not accurate. Please give me your opinion any feedback on the condition and anything that looks off.The stepped down dial, serial number which is low 29m series , markers and the DON bezel would make you think it was 1969. The back case is what throws it off. I was told the crystal was replaced with an Omega replacement. .Is the bezel right? Not sure of much that why I am asking. Thank you for your knowledge and feedback in advanced.

thumbnail-3.jpeg thumbnail-10.jpeg thumbnail-9.jpeg thumbnail-8.jpeg thumbnail-7.jpeg thumbnail-5.jpeg thumbnail-4.jpeg thumbnail-10.jpeg thumbnail-9.jpeg thumbnail-8.jpeg thumbnail-7.jpeg thumbnail-5.jpeg thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-13.jpeg
  2. pmontoyap Sep 26, 2022

Judging from the serial number and DON90 bezel I would say that most likely the caseback was exchanged. If it was my watch I would try to find a 69 caseback.

The bracelet is a modern one, definitely not original to the watch but still a nice bracelet.

italomega likes this.