Speedmaster 145012-67

Hi everyone, at a local sales forum I came cross this Speedmaster 145012-67. I found it quite attractive from the pictures that I saw.
I'm asking the seller for better pictures and may go to him later this week to see it in real life. Is there anything specific where you would pay attention to? I've asked for the serial number to confirm that it's correct, pictures of the crown, better pictures of the movement, and checking if the counter lines up nicely to 12.

Watch comes on 1039 bracelet. Comparing the overall state to Speedmaster101, I would assess the dial at Very good, and the bezel 'Good', given that it has some dents.
Many thanks for your advice!

Looks good.
I would ask for clear pictures of the case from the sides to make sure it hasn't been polished.

It looks good and in nice conditions. Maybe better pics would help.
I would ask also a picture of the dial under a better light or under the sun.

I got more photos from the seller. The case seems sharp to me. Obviously the engraving on the clasp is a downside. Any other things that standout?

Then it is finally up to the offered price? Engravings are not that big of an issue imo.

The engraving is a plus if you’ve got the same blood type!

It’s a great looking example of this reference.

This looks nice&sharp. For me engravings usual add some emotions to watch...its written history. I know that when it comes to price usual it downgrade it. In my country, in 70s-80s it was normal to get some "cheap" swiss watch for 10-15-20y in some company... usual it was name of person, company name and years... for me, watch like that is not just 50eur vintage "noname" swiss, it is also somebodys 10-20 years of life.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Meeting the seller next week. Will keep you posted!

The photos of the dial aren't really good enough to evaluate, but assuming it looks clean in person, it would be worth buying at the right price IMO. The main issue that I'm seeing that would affect value is some bezel damage in a few spots, but I wouldn't let that be a deal-breaker.

Met with the seller last week - he came with his grandfather from whom he inherited it and will now buy a motor from it 😀. Better than i expected! I love the pumpkin lume (hard to capture on the photo), the lugs feel very sharp, and I think the bracelet looks very good as well. Thanks again for all the advice.

Haven't worn it a lot yet - in summer, Barcelona is not the best place to wear your Speedie out on the streets 🙁

I did not read anything about the price...😀

I did not read anything about the price...😀

Which might well be intentional.

Which might well be intentional.

Yes it was out of courtesy to the seller. Happy to reply in a DM, but I paid a fair price for it- not cheap, but in line with or a bit above some of the listings here at OF.

Congratz no matter what price you paid as long as you are happy with it.