Forums Latest Members
  1. ac106 Dec 7, 2015

Hello all,

I am thinking of trading my vintage Speedmaster 145.012-67. I am far from an expert and will let photos do the talking. I am happy to answer any questions. I'm planning on updating this post with better photos in the next 24 hours so if these are insufficient, better are coming.

I purchased this watch from the original owner in the spring of 2015. He said he had it serviced by Barry Marcus in Milford Ma. He gave me the pick-up slip but didn't have an itemized receipt. He also gave me a copy of a book about watches that Mr. Marcus wrote. (Both can be included if the trader wishes) Of course, this could all be a ruse to make me believe it was serviced when in fact it wasn't but I can say with some certainty that is was serviced about 2 years ago.

That being said, it runs seemingly excellent although I havet been able to have it timed. All chrono features work perfectly and reset as they should.

While I think it's fantastic, I don't wear it for fear of putting a scratch on it (especially the bezel!).

Trades: I think I am only looking for a pre ceramic GMT Master. Offers welcome however

Here is my original thread: https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-first-speedmaster.23195/

References: I am not the most active member but love to post snarky replies to uncle threads. More importantly, I have bought 2 watches from @Kringkily I believe he left me feedback for at least 1. I have a couple of feedback here including a recent sale of another 145.012. Additionally I have over 500 feedback buying and selling on Ebay and an active Etsy shop. Additionally, I was granted access to the Sales Forum with less than 200 posts.

front.JPG
    rear.jpg movement.JPG macro movt.JPG macro front.JPG crown.jpg caseback.JPG

Edited May 20, 2017
  2. ac106 May 20, 2017

Bump as I am putting this back up for trade :)

3. ac106 May 24, 2017

Some more pics. Not sure they are any better but I am working on it!

IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0619.JPG