Speedmaster 145.012-67, won an auction!!

Posts
13,519
Likes
23,458
I was doing some research on late 60’s Speedy crowns and well, life got in the way. I’ll check my spreadsheet and see if I can offer anything re crown originality.
 
Posts
384
Likes
2,906
Nice watch, but I think that the dial has been relumed IMHO.
I agree that the crown should be replaced...

Cheers
Yes return it and buy mine 😁 all original
 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,788
Kinda foolish to make a swap to a flatfoot maybe??

Well, that's of course entirely up to you. I have to plea guilty to replacing a 32 tooth crown with a flat foot on one of my Speedmasters (145.022-67). Then again, I've also left it on another (145.022-68), so I guess that evens things out. 😁

If I were in your shoes, I'd probably leave it as is. Don't ask me why, I honestly do not have a rationale for it.
 
Posts
3,602
Likes
7,821
Nice post Hans
Nice watch congrats
I like the thick black swedish strap too
Enjoy and look forward to the cleaned up photos to come!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
Nice post Hans
Nice watch congrats
I like the thick black swedish strap too
Enjoy and look forward to the cleaned up photos to come!

Thanks, I a post will come after Simons work!
And the strap...! It has a nice buckle also!

 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
I was doing some research on late 60’s Speedy crowns and well, life got in the way. I’ll check my spreadsheet and see if I can offer anything re crown originality.
David - that would be nice!
Simon might freak out if I ask him to change it to another crown...?
 
Posts
659
Likes
1,238
Thanks mate - you watched the auction?

No but a Swedish friend talk to me about this watch. He was on it at first 😀
 
Posts
317
Likes
3,649
Grattis @hansaboy! Looks like an honest and lovely piece. To me that lume looks original. Reminds me of my old 145.012-67. That one also had a 32 crown.
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
Grattis @hansaboy! Looks like an honest and lovely piece. To me that lume looks original. Reminds me of my old 145.012-67. That one also had a 32 crown.
Tack @Heinz83 !!

And the crown...🤔
I messed up with my post regarding my transitional 68, and learned the "hard way", so that one is going to be exchanged..

We will see what happens to this one??
Cheers!
 
Posts
1,893
Likes
3,634
I am so happy for you 😀 and us 😉😉

Good looking watch, congrats !
 
Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
^^that 😉😁