Spare parts

Have a whole large tackle box of vintage omega parts and was looking for some stuff and stumbled on some parts that have been there for over a decade - purchased when supplies were more plentiful. I remember back in the day I would place parts orders from OFrei and Cousins - crystals, hands, pushers, crowns, and cal. 321 parts. Some of these I suppose would be rather hard to source today! And no they’re not for sale!
Edited:

Like 13
IMG_1039.jpeg

This one had an interesting story. I purchased a vintage speedmaster and then wasn’t too happy with the watch - not quite the condition I expected and since it was via eBay I wanted to return it. The seller (low feedback and from overseas) messaged me directly and asked me not to return it because he really needed the money. He promised he would make it up to me in the future. Not really sure why but I believed him and decided to keep the watch. I thought that was the end of it. About a year and a half later I received this case in the post with a quick note saying thank you for not going forward with the return and hoping this made up for my initial disappointment. Brought a smile to my face that day and any day that I see this case.

Like 24
Put a movement in that and wear it! What a cool story.