Someone knows this one???? Thank you

Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
Hi,

I have seen some Omegas over the years but never before this one!

Is it authentic? Does anybody know the reference?

Case diameter without crown is "33mm", "Lug width 18mm"

Thank you!



 
Posts
2,338
Likes
1,459
Could be a 28.10RA SC? Could be any manual wind. No movement or inside back image?
 
Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
No movement or inside back image?
Unfortunately not!

But reviewing the description it seems to be "hand wound"
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,045
It could be a manual 420, something like ref 2690 or 2647
Edited:
 
Posts
1,565
Likes
3,678
Well, I will soon be able to tell you what ref this watch is 😜
 
Posts
1,565
Likes
3,678
I thought it was a bumper, but no, listing was correct, it is indeed a manual winding watch.
Didn't manage to open the caseback yet 🥲

Edited:
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,045
I thought it was a bumper, but no, listing was correct, it is indeed a manuel winding watch.
Didn't manage to open the caseback yet 🥲


Very nice, dibs! 😉