Forums Latest Members

Sold: 3 Longines + 2 Deco Beauties + 4 More...$450 Delivered

1. janice&fred Oct 6, 2020

Hi gang!

Here's our next batch of blushing beauties for the paltry price of $450 including delivery anywhere. Yep that's how badly we want to move out the piles of watches we are accumulating.

First up is the gaggle of Longines and 2 Deco hotties.

IMG_2753.jpg

Being the fountain of useful information I will point out that in the photo the 3 Longines are grouped to the right. The Longines "Mainliner" is off the scale Deco as well.

Anyways on the upper left we have a Vintage Hamilton Thin-o-matic with snazzy deco lug treatment that runs as good as it looks. Never polished and looks much better in person than in my crappy pictures. Nice large men's size and has an inscription on the back side. Absolutely no wear to the gold filled case and for sure will brighten up with a quick rub with a jeweler's polishing cloth. Way cool florentine textured bezel really makes this baby stand out and mint clean dial.

IMG_2761.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg

Lower left is a '40's? or '50's? Men's Orfina manual wind with a sharp looking two-tone deco dial and the salmon color really stand out. Super nice runner and the small marks on the dial are much less noticeable in person than in the unforgiving digital pictures. Case is also in great shape as well.

IMG_2779.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg

Onto the Longines. The square jobbie is a snazzy men's gold-filled manual winder with a nice clean dial and no wear to the case and presents as hardly used. Runs well and the movement is sharp and clean as well.

IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg

Next 2 Longines are the Men's round gold filled automatic Admiral and the men's wildly Deco style Mainliner I got from a semi-retired watchmaker here on the shoreline. This watch and the Mainliner run and stop but nothing is broken so they need a cleaning and oiling. I bought both of them in a package deal from him as it would be years if ever that he got around to servicing them. He popped the Admiral apart so I could snap pictures of the movement to show it's clean and serviceable. The Mainliner case back simply pops off for movement shots which I did myself. He stressed that the balances are both fine in the watches and a cleaning will do the trick. The Admiral has a gorgeous clean original dial and the case is in great shape as well. The Mainliner is the best of this model I have ever come across, with zero wear to the gold filled case, no damage and eye-catching original salmon dial.

IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2735.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg

Now for the 4 more beauties included in this big package.

IMG_2770.jpg

on the left we have a Fairfax 17 jewel swiss made automatic honeybunch with screw down back and nice clean dial and hands. Runs good too. Fairfax...when only the best will do.

Next to the Fairfax is an Endura twin-crown manual wind beauty with rotating bezel. She presents practically unused and super sharp. Runs some days and others not. Don't use it to time critical events unless you want to play serviceman and oil her up first.

Next to the Endura we see a Nice big size men's Waltham "100" automatic with a way cool textured dial and red second hand. I believe the "100" refers to 100 jewel movement so be excited as she is a nice runner as well. The case is also in great shape and no noticeable wear to the gold finish.

Finally on the right we have a real clean '50's men's size Vantage by Hamilton. Manual winder that runs great and presents very impressively with a perfect dial and hands, and nice clean case with no big scratches or dings. This and the previous Waltham both run on the larger size which is unusual for their vintage.

IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2773.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg

Rub these 4 babys above with a polishing cloth and stand back to admire the shimmer. Slap on some leather straps to the last two and who's better than you?

Anyways the only thing standing between you and this priceless watch collection is $450, and there will also be a surprise free and functional men's mechanical watch thrown in as well. We can accept personal check or bank wire, and shipping anywhere on earth is included. Pm if you want them and let's party! :D

inchpincher, joska, Sam11 and 5 others like this.
  2. janice&fred Oct 8, 2020

These are now sold and thanks :thumbsup:

joska and Ritzwatch like this.