Skywalker X-33 in need of service

OK
Never been a quartz guy but got this Solar Impulse X-33 a couple years ago as it was a deal I couldn't pass up.
Well it's grown on me! I manage to wear it a few times a month in my rotation somedays a couple days at a time. I think it would be my secondary travel watch IF it had a better wr rating.
ANYWAY!
The light isn't working on the display (hasn't been for a while) anyway I was in my AD the other day and I brought it along as I figured Id have them do a battery change which they agreed to do free even though it wasn't jumping seconds like it does when the battery is low. Well the light still doesn't work so I guess it's time to send it in for service?
1). Can I send it direct to Omega myself like a Rolex Service Center does or do I have to have an AD send it in?
2). Any guesses as to what kinda cost Im looking at? It doesn't matter as if I want it fixed I gotta pay it but just curious

Thanks!

IMG_0946.jpeg

Depends on the country but Omega UK was allowing direct during the pandemic but not sure about now. In terms of cost as a benchmark it's £590 in the UK for a full service but that includes 20% VAT. However, they should replace the entire movement for that so it should be returned with a fully functional back light.

Sorry I thought I mentioned USA but clearly brain farted and forgot to.

BTW either my AD did not have the time to correctly set it or they did not know how as they just set UTC to my timezone (EST US) and left T1 and T2 at UTC LOL

We had an Omega store here in Troy Michigan at the mall BUT it's been closed for remodeling since the start of COVID so I don't think it's coming back

Nice watch and nice G63… good luck with your repair.