Forums Latest Members
  1. Vernonlowsh Dec 3, 2020

Hi! I’m currently in Singapore and looking to purchase a Speedmaster Reduced. Anyone saw one recently at a second hand watch store here? Thanks!

thelinendial likes this.
  2. Chye Dec 3, 2020

HI there!

Saw a few for sale at Heirloom Gallery, at Riverwalk the last time I was there 2 weeks ago. You may want to check them out.
    There are also a few listed for sale on Carousell that you can explore.
    Happy Hunting!

Chye

3. Vernonlowsh Dec 3, 2020

Thank you! Will check them out! :)

4. zobbified Dec 3, 2020

Check the carousell app as well - some of the second hand dealers list their pieces there as well.

5. zwjk Dec 4, 2020

I was in Singapore before COVID. Check out these places. I don’t think you will have much trouble finding one. IMHO the prices were high but not unreasonable.

- People’s Plaza
    - Far East Plaza
    - Lucky Plaza
    - The Bencoolen

MajorCindy and akshayluc420 like this.
  6. Vernonlowsh Dec 4, 2020

Hi guys! After some searching I found a store in Peninsula Plaza - #01-09, run by David! Really nice guy! Somehow he has a huge collection of speedmaster reduced! He said he had like 11! I purchased one in quite a good condition! :) thanks all for your help!

connieseamaster likes this.
  7. snunez Dec 7, 2020

I'd suggest caution with all these types of shops in Singapore. Unless you know the reference well, and the prices, you risk getting gouged, or sold a fake/franken (perhaps unknowingly). This is especially true if they sense you're from out of town.