Simon Freese watchmaker

Posts
23
Likes
6
hi , I'm still here .I have only have 2 omegas , I'm on the other brands I have now .
thanks for your interest.
 
Posts
3
Likes
6
Has anyone used Simon Freese?

I sent him a Seamaster for repair in 2020 and he has failed to return my watch. I’ve been chasing him for years and he has stopped replying to my emails (before I used to get messages saying he would send the watch in a few weeks).

I get that he is probably busy and while I don’t suspect he has stolen my watch, this is completely unacceptable.

I will now file a small claims court claim against him which is going to be annoying.
I also sent Simon a watch for repair over a year ago. At first communication was good, but his original completion date came and went and communication has dried up completely, he will not reply to emails and voicemail messages and will never answer direct calls. Simon also seems to operate from multiple, ever changing addresses in the Southend area - not a good sign. I can only conclude that his possession of my watch now constitutes theft. If anyone is considering sending a watch to Simon for repair I would strongly recommend against it. The next step seems to be to contact Citizens' advice who will create a case, log the complaint with trading standards and guide you through the process to try to reclaim your watch or demand compensation for it. I am going through this process now and will also log Simon's possession of my watch as a crime if he continues to refuse to communicate. Anyone in the same position should consider doing the same.