Show us your vintage watch bracelets!

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Us vintage collectors are often also the people with a weak spot for nice vintage watch bracelets. I am a very big fan, especially of quirky 1950s examples - often unbranded. Show ‘em here, I’m very curious of what’s in the OF vaults 😜

I’ll start with two more common (yet very desireable) micro-adjusters from Longines and Omega. Very similar bracelets.


C5FvMEN.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
2,814
Likes
6,941
I’ve done my fair share of bracelet hoarding..

All three clasp styles of ‘50s Omega beads of rice bracelets (middle like yours above)..


A few Longines Nautilus bracelets (middle like yours above)..


A unique Conquest bracelet + a Nautilus as above


Some Omega 7077 flatlinks..


And some NOS JB / Kestenmade bracelets..
 
Posts
9,247
Likes
77,006
I would love to say 'dibs' on all of them but I doubt I could afford any of them 🥰
 
Posts
8,818
Likes
62,461
Rose gold JB adjustable bracelet on an early 1940’s Rose gold Gruen Curvex.
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
I’m a big fan of wearing my watch on a bracelet, so you could say I’ve got a few of ‘em.

The Omega bracelets:


The Wittnauer ones:
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
I’ve done my fair share of bracelet hoarding..

All three clasp styles of ‘50s Omega beads of rice bracelets (middle like yours above)..


A few Longines Nautilus bracelets (middle like yours above)..


A unique Conquest bracelet + a Nautilus as above


Some Omega 7077 flatlinks..


And some NOS JB / Kestenmade bracelets..

Dibs on that left Conquest bracelet!
 
Posts
147
Likes
676
This is pretty funky. I cannot seem to find any information on it, but it suits this watch so well (1920 H.Samuel). I basically bought the watch because I liked the strap so much, but it is really great to wear. Very adjustable.
 
Posts
60
Likes
60
I’ve done my fair share of bracelet hoarding..

All three clasp styles of ‘50s Omega beads of rice bracelets (middle like yours above)..


Middle one for sale? 😉
 
Posts
35
Likes
102
Love hunting vintage bracelets, here are two that are somewhat uncommon:

Longines ref 8224 with a chunky 70s bracelet that came with the watch when I bought it.

A more familiar 166.073 with a 1170 bracelet.