Show us your Speedmaster Collection...

Posts
214
Likes
620
updated pic of my Speedy collection (yes, that's a fully brushed bracelet on my sapphire sandwich)....waiting for some aftermarket rubber straps to come in....

 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,788
I’ll play too… 😀
Here’s a large part of my collection.



Rarely seen together as they mostly sit in a bank safety deposit box, but all or them do get to share wrist time.
Addition to the herd... I'm - quite fittingly - over the moon!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
Addition to the herd... I'm - quite fittingly - over the moon!
@Aludic - Goldie is 10 sec before Hi-ho Silver!!
😁

But amazing timepieces!!
😍
 
Posts
537
Likes
3,767
It's not my collection, but I just love the transitional model. I don't really read any of the books, etc discussing dials and hand variants, but I love this dial. I have 3 or 4 of the 68 transitional and all of the dials are beautiful. One I bought in the 90s with a broken mainspring and it's still broken. Because of the location of the break, it will take about 25 percent of a full wind. I know, it should have been serviced decades ago. Like the others, it sits 99 percent of the time.
Edited:
 
Posts
101
Likes
128


2 speedies are missing
This is beaitiful. The red bezel one is Tokyo olympic edition the rising sun?
 
Posts
235
Likes
280
This is beaitiful. The red bezel one is Tokyo olympic edition the rising sun?

you re right, the rising sun of the tokyo 2020 collection