Show us your Snoopy 50 Speedmaster

Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
I put a thread in general discussion and it’s not getting any traction. I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s elusive Snoopy in one place.

 
Posts
215
Likes
847
Here’s my ex-Duc. It was my third.

959 is my first Duc, exchange it for 1299s then. I also owned others: hyper 821, scrambler 800/1100.

Sadly, I have to let them all gone now.

 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
959 is my first Duc, exchange it for 1299s then. I also owned others: hyper 821, scrambler 800/1100.

Sadly, I have to let them all gone now.

My other ducs were a 749 and 1098.
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
So far I'm the only one with it on the strap. Waiting on my 57 flatlink to show up at the boutique.
 
Posts
215
Likes
847
So far I'm the only one with it on the strap. Waiting on my 57 flatlink to show up at the boutique.
Is flatlink a must for you? Otherwise, the 3861 bracelet would fit flawlessly.
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Is flatlink a must for you? Otherwise, the 3861 bracelet would fit flawlessly.
Yeah, because I already have both versions of that on white and hesalite.
 
Posts
527
Likes
2,130
I picked mine up at the OB Sept/24 as my 40th birthday prezzy to myself. It's my dedicated #speedytuesday watch and I swap straps almost weekly. Its surprising how good this works on other straps. Here is a brown waxy slim leather strap from Delugs.
Edited: