Show us your Snoopy 50 Speedmaster

Posts
456
Likes
1,040
A macro shot I took of the back:
Great shot!! But it makes me wonder why Omega added 2 variations of blue but no green? (or is it not meant to be Earth? Lol)

And why cover this all up with a nato strap?
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
The 3861 sapphire sandwich bracelet really is as good as everyone says. Goated.
I’m getting a 57 flat link because I like the flat on my FOIS, and have both versions of the 3861 bracelet already.
 
Posts
2
Likes
9
Not the artistic shots that some of you have posted, but here it is on the Apollo 11 flat link. Pretty much flawless in my opinion.

 
Posts
291
Likes
1,962
Do you agree that Omega missed an opportunity with the 50th lume?

 
Posts
7,775
Likes
14,368
Do you agree that Omega missed an opportunity with the 50th lume?

The 'show' is on the back, I don't think many people think of the lume on this watch.
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Do you agree that Omega missed an opportunity with the 50th lume?

It could be brighter. The white 3861 is the same way. If it was like your 45th that would have been epic.
 
Posts
57
Likes
99
Finally! Sorry for the cringey drivers’ seat photos, but the sun was hitting just right while stopped at a signal. These two photos show how the watch can change appearance depending on the light.