Show me your 2852 connie

Posts
5,026
Likes
18,607
Fantastic watch

H1nCPEk.jpg
Do you make these shots with your phone or with a camera? I assume the latter. They are really amazing. Sharp as a knife.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Do you make these shots with your phone or with a camera? I assume the latter. They are really amazing. Sharp as a knife.

Thanks!
The pictures are made with a Canon EOS M100 paired with a macro lens EF-M 28mm f/3.5. Great low-value kit (maybe 750 euro in total). The Canon has wifi so sending pics to your phone is really fast and convenient.
I do some slight touching up of the pics in Lightroom.
 
Posts
1,715
Likes
7,329
'57 . . .
That black honeycomb is downright unbelievable!
 
Posts
1,582
Likes
12,632
Its so hard to find ss pie pan with arrowhead markers theese days. On my wishlist!
 
Posts
1,715
Likes
7,329
Hastily added snapshot of the latest, a 1955 cal. 501 2852. Edit: new photo.
Needs a new crystal with chrome tension ring (and hopefully a more shallow profile) and a service, then she’s good to go.
Found a thin 18/14 croc so I could get the original buckle that the seller was kind to include back into service.
Edited: