Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko LM (Lord Matic) with a cool, blue dial!

1. aap May 1, 2021

Hi friends,

I'm selling my Seiko LM 5606-7280 with a Dec 1972 production date.

Dial + crystal: The dial and crystal are the main attraction of this watch. The combination of the faceted crystal and the segmented blue dial produces a very interesting visual effect. The dial's colors change from black to light blue, depending on the light. I've attempted to show this in the pictures below, but take note they don't do justice to the dial!

The hands also appear like lightning bolts as they cross the crystal's facets.The applied silver hour markers add a nice contrast. The watch also has a Kanji day wheel.

Case: 36.5 mm, making it very comfortable on the wrist. The case has seen some polish in the past, but retains its edges and facets. Crown is original, signed Seiko.

Movement: The watch has an automatic movement. Service history is unknown, but the watch works properly, but as with any vintage watch, a full service is recommended.

I'm asking USD 600 for this watch (net of Paypal fees, head only) but inclusive of Fedex international priority. Returns not accepted. I have many references here in OF both as a seller and buyer; please feel free to ask.

Thanks OF!

IMG_0700.jpeg IMG_0701.jpeg IMG_0702.jpeg IMG_0703.jpeg IMG_0704.jpeg IMG_0705.jpeg IMG_0706.jpeg IMG_0707.jpeg IMG_0832.jpeg

2. sdre May 2, 2021

Looks incredible A. Glws.

aap likes this.
  3. aap May 2, 2021

Sold! Thanks buyer. Glad it's staying in OF!

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 3, 2021

I think at some point many of us will be kicking ourselves on letting this on go.

aap and sdre like this.