Seiko catalog for download as PDF

Wow, what a great resource. Thanks for compiling it and sharing!

Maybe I will do this for other brands, I do have a lot more catalog but the problem is time.... I did not really do anything on the site for a year now as long work is taking all my time.... (and a watch collector needs money 😀 ) But there are plans to update a part of the site and I will think about more catalog sorted by brand. Tnx for the compliments and enjoy!

Great resource! Thank you.

It appears that the link on the '65 (domestic) catalogue is incorrect, as the '56 appears.

Thank you very much.

You deserve bonus posts for this!.

Great resource! Thank you.

It appears that the link on the '65 (domestic) catalogue is incorrect, as the '56 appears.

I will take a look at it, maybe a typo from me or a mixed up tnx for the feedback

Thank you very much.

You deserve bonus posts for this!.

I will not be offended is you send me a Grand Seiko as bonus ;-) But your welcome

Amazing archive! Can't wait to look up my Seiko's in the first instance.
Your more than welcome share the information if you want I can use some promotion 😀 If people use the site is that the best motivation to work on it....

Your more than welcome share the information if you want I can use some promotion 😀 If people use the site is that the best motivation to work on it....

It would be my pleasure to share it with Seiko enthusiasts! I am not aware of any such attempt for Seiko, so I'm sure it's going to worth your time and you will receive so many good wishes from collectors👍👍👍

Thank you very much for sharing! That was a great help for me.