[Search] Replacement Crystal for Omega Seamaster 168.023/166.032 (PZ5111LL)

Hi,

I am looking for a replacement crystal for my vintage Omega Seamaster 166.032 (also fits 168.023); according to the catalog, it should be the crystal PZ5111LL with ø31.5 mm.

Unfortunately, I can't find anything online except for a very expensive offer from the USA; however, it doesn't have to be an original glass.

Can anyone help me with an address where I could get a suitable crystal? I'm located in Germany.

Thanks in advance!

Lovely! Thanks a lot.

I believe the genuine Omega 5111PZLL Crystal has a magnifier over the day-date field. I know my watch in the picture above, and many others for sale online also don't have it.

Do you know if that's true, or have there been multiple versions of this model?

Hi,

I am looking for a replacement crystal for my vintage Omega Seamaster 166.032 (also fits 168.023); according to the catalog, it should be the crystal PZ5111LL with ø31.5 mm.

Unfortunately, I can't find anything online except for a very expensive offer from the USA; however, it doesn't have to be an original glass.

Can anyone help me with an address where I could get a suitable crystal? I'm located in Germany.

Thanks in advance!
One thing, I would recommend letting your local trusted watchmaker get the part and do the service for you. Couple reasons, it lets him make a little money which is the whole reason he got out of bed, shaved, and went to work that morning. Second, he might have the part in stock already. You might order the wrong size and now he has to do extra work. Let the expert do it for you so he's still in business next time when the watch needs to be serviced.