Seamaster

Posts
1
Likes
0
Hi everyone,
I've inherited a seamaster with a blue face. It's a self winding model. I have an issue with the bezel. It has stopped turning. I have tried to clean it using a cotton tip but it hasn't worked. Does anyone know of a better way to clean it or is it a trip to the watch shop?

Thanks in advance
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,957
Hello and welcome! Posting photos of the watch may help you get more accurate advice but most likely a service would be the best course of action.
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
You might need to remove the bezel and clean out the gunk that has collected underneath.
 
Posts
9,210
Likes
76,743
Hi everyone,
I've inherited a seamaster with a blue face. It's a self winding model. I have an issue with the bezel. It has stopped turning. I have tried to clean it using a cotton tip but it hasn't worked. Does anyone know of a better way to clean it or is it a trip to the watch shop?

Thanks in advance

Probably needs a service as well as a bezel cleaning …..