seamaster profesional bracelet help

good afternoon everyone, I need some help identifying which stainless bracelet I can use on my omega seamaster profesional 300, I have had it for a few years and I thought I could just get a same model bracelet but the end link will not align, you can see it on the side profile picture and the pin on the bracelet is much lower, any help would be greatly appreciated, I tried this original bracelet and some aftermarket ones that look like the original and no luck

First, the metal bracelet in your photos doesn't appear to be the original to this model (generation) Seamaster. At least the clasp isn't but it could also be why it isn't fitting the watch correctly.

I've worn mine on a Forster Contemporary Flat-Link.
IMG_20240126_145745_r.jpg

A Forstner 1450 President.
IMG_20240523_090748_r.jpg

Forster makes other bracelets. You want one for the post-2018 Seamaster.

Uncle Seiko makes some also.

The original is nice:
IMG_20221108_115043_1r.jpg

You need bracelet STZ010108. Older versions will not fit properly. A good way to tell is the endlink doesn't have those flaps/wings/tabs in the back and the clasp only says OMEGA (not OMEGA + Seamaster + Professional). Just make sure it's 20mm at the endlink so you don't accidentally buy the bracelet meant for the chronographs.

I was pretty sure that the newer bracelets had female end links whereas older SMP bracelets had male end links.