Seamaster Cosmic

Hi everyone, would welcome opinions on this Seamaster Cosmic. My thoughts are that it all looks good, but the case has been way over polished and has completely lost its original finish, which should be brushed. I wasn't sure about the hands, I thought they were too thick, but I have seen some Cosmics with this hand type.

Screenshot_20240121-213204_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240121-213145_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240121-213132_eBay.jpg

I think the hands can be correct.
The case is a big part of the overall aesthetic with these Cosmics and they aren’t so rare that I would consider a bad case unless it was very cheap. However, this one still looks fairly thick so the brushed finish could be reapplied

Like 1
I think the hands can be correct.
The case is a big part of the overall aesthetic with these Cosmics and they aren’t so rare that I would consider a bad case unless it was very cheap. However, this one still looks fairly thick so the brushed finish could be reapplied

It's a real shame because I really like the rest of the watch, but thought the finish should be brushed from an article on this forum. It's not cheap at all (£900 GBP) so I think I'll keep looking. Many thanks for your help.

That is certainly not cheap for one of these so a definite pass at that price.

Like 1