Seamaster Chronograph - 12h Subdial without snailing

Just curious, has anyone ever seen or come across any vintage Seamaster Chronographs with the 12 hour subdial without snailing? There is silver sunburst in the center of the dial, and typically it "skips" the chronograph registers... and I've never seen where the sunburst goes across the subdial as well.

Thoughts?

If you’re asking if the dial is genuine - it is. The concentric circles can be hard to photograph

If you’re asking if the dial is genuine - it is. The concentric circles can be hard to photograph
I agree that dial looks legit. It's interesting though, that the sunburst finish runs visibly right across the sub-dial.

Should there be lume at the outer ends of the dial markers, to match the hands?

I agree that dial looks legit. It's interesting though, that the sunburst finish runs visibly right across the sub-dial.

That’s the thing, everything dial wise looks kosher on this except the 12h subdial with the finish running through it, never seen that on any 321 Seamasters (or vintage chrono’s in general), but here we are. Tried looking at other photos of the same watch but doesn’t look like there’s concentric snailing anywhere?

2nd point. Do the hands look okay? Somehow the hour hand looks a little “fatter” than other examples of similar references…

Should there be lume at the outer ends of the dial markers, to match the hands?

Doesn’t look like a non-lume example, seems more like someone removed all the tritium. Hmm.

I have 105.004-64 but without a tachymeter, so it will be difficult to compare

Looks like there are traces left...and the edges of the sub dials are not as crisp as expected.

I vote redial.

^ looks like you’ve found the explanation !

I still think the dial is original and the anomaly with the subdial is a QC issue. Everything else about the dial is fine imo.

Looks like there are traces left...and the edges of the sub dials are not as crisp as expected.

I vote redial.

I had the same thoughts too. But the printing is too good (too “accurate”?), unless it was a redial by Omega? But why would Omega themselves make a mistake like this? Or someone was able to get the exact print ball/pad?

Or perhaps a special order of some sort. Did Omega ever comply to customer requests?

Here’s another pic from IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvnHIo1rxtF/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Looks like the sunburst is going across some parts of the other subdials also..

I can't say whether legit, abberation, redial... but I know with my OCD I'd always be looking and wondering about it. Hard pass for me for that reason alone. And this from a guy who has a HUGE tolerance for patina and dings.

To me the hour hand seems to be too thick compared with other examples.

The dial was worked on before. They took away all the lume from the hour indices.

Just one subdial without concentric circles (and it seems that it isn't just the photo) would make me a bit nervous.