Seamaster Black Black

I have a huge desire to buy this

Omega-Seamaster-DIVER-300M-Black-ceramic.003.jpg

But I prefer the bezel from the black black

19852208-gbwhrnujnkhojw0fmkcnpwrk-ExtraLarge.jpg

Does anyone else think the ceramic Seamaster with the black black bezel would be the best version of these two watches? It would give off white gold Yachtmaster vibes.

8CB6890.jpg

I just bought the black ceramic case/titanium ceramic bezel version last week. I have had it exactly one week and love everything about it. I did not consider the black black version as I was able to try it on a couple weeks ago at an OB boutique and as cool as it was I thought I would grow tired of it quickly. I like the contrast of the white indices on the dial vs the black black. If you decide to move forward, pm me if you are in the US. I can get you nice % off msrp from an AD.
Edited:

imo the blackblack looks like a cheap fashion watch from Diesel or something. Not really a fan

imo the blackblack looks like a cheap fashion watch from Diesel or something. Not really a fan

I agree the blackblack is a lot of black, but the bezel from the blackblack is nicer than the ceramic titanium bezel, swapping them over would create the best version of that watch IMO.

if it's too black for you but you like the Yachtmaster vibe but with legibility, you could always go for the Nekton version which seems like the platinum-bezel version of the YM

I like the ceramic bezel much more, I do have bias though as I own the blue version

So you want an Omega that gives of Rolex vibes….?

Okay……

Yachtmaster in white gold is the only Rolex I like, I don't have the 300k NOK to buy one. I do have the 77k NOK to buy the Omega.

if it's too black for you but you like the Yachtmaster vibe but with legibility, you could always go for the Nekton version which seems like the platinum-bezel version of the YM

BEST SEAMASTER 300M...

Basically what I would like it this without the Sedna gold. Which is what the black ceramic would look like with the blackblack bezel.

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-co-axial-master-chronometer-43-5-mm-21062442001001-l.png

The more i look at the all black, my feeling it is is too unreadable. I use my bezel for timing, so having the contract of white numerals on a darker background is much more readable.

The more i look at the all black, my feeling it is is too unreadable. I use my bezel for timing, so having the contract of white numerals on a darker background is much more readable.

I'm not sure you undersatand what I'm getting at, I don't want an all black, just the bezel from it on the standard ceramic watch with the white markers.

I'm not sure you undersatand what I'm getting at, I don't want an all black, just the bezel from it on the standard ceramic watch with the white markers.
Sorry I misunderstood...

His point still stands. The bezel of the all black watch is not very readable as it doesn't have contrasting numerals.

I put on the 210.92.44.20.01.001 this week at the local boutique. Looks/wears cool. like the no-date, and the 43.5 is plenty small, But didn't like the band. I like the fold-over clasp on the ceramic+Ti PO and my AT. I could find the omega strap in black croc but not rubber like this:

8168068-1sdzqo3uiurdor82hamfn9jo-ExtraLarge.jpg

which this btw is my next watch I think. wears smaller than a 45.5 should, love the mostly black and GMT (with fixed chapter ring) and orange accents and the band and a real diving bezel, i use others for timing steaks/food often. didn't feel as thick as i thought it would. the white gold indicies pop. if your budget and wrist size allows, try the: 215.92.46.22.01.001

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-21592462201001-l.png

vs.
omega-seamaster-diver-300m-21092442001001-l.png

I’ve looked at the PO Deep Black, it’s just a little bit outside what the boss will let me spend. My watch wrist is 21.5cm I can wear a big watch without it looking ridiculous, half my problem is when I try watches they generally don’t fit without links being added.

I have a huge desire to buy this

Omega-Seamaster-DIVER-300M-Black-ceramic.003.jpg

But I prefer the bezel from the black black

19852208-gbwhrnujnkhojw0fmkcnpwrk-ExtraLarge.jpg

Does anyone else think the ceramic Seamaster with the black black bezel would be the best version of these two watches? It would give off white gold Yachtmaster vibes.

8CB6890.jpg
My feelings exactly. I’ve seen the black black in person and actually really like it but it feels a tad too far with lack of legibility. I really like the black and white but would prefer the sand blasted look of the black black bezel. The Sedna gold is interesting too and kinda gives off more of the Bond vibe but I’d like to see it in person before I pulled the trigger. I’d want this purchase to be versatile dressed up or down so not sure how the gold would play. Regardless the ultimate combo is the on you outline I think (without seeing Sedna in person), the “sand blasted“dust black bezel and dial with white hands and accents would be an auto purchase for me.