Forums Latest Members
  1. sdd7820 Aug 31, 2018

2. Speedmasterfan88 Aug 31, 2018

You can read about this reference in this great thread by fellow forum member @kov

https://omegaforums.net/threads/145-006-145-016-seamaster-chronograph-research-thread.77145/

The minute and hour hands are original as far as I can tell. As for the blue Chrono hand, I‘ve seen some of those over the years, so it could be a legit variant.
    Maybe @kov can chime in on that one?

Over all I have to say that the price is a bit high for a dial that tired.

There are better examples out there. For less money.

3. Boony Aug 31, 2018

There are better examples out there. For less money.[/QUOTE]

I would love to find one of these so if you know of any then let me know !

4. Speedmasterfan88 Aug 31, 2018

I would love to find one of these so if you know of any then let me know ![/QUOTE]

I send you a PM. I work together with a watch dealer and he has one of those, not the panda version though.

I would post the link here to the eBay listing, but I don’t want it to look like I skirt any Forum rules, as selling for a third party is not allowed on here. (Which is a good thing btw).

Cheers,

Max

5. Speedmasterfan88 Sep 2, 2018

Hi, must have slipped the first time when I took a look at the listing, but I just saw that this watch is offered by dreamwatch/fine used watches in Pfungstadt Germany, that’s only 20 min by car from where I live (Frankfurt) and i‘ve visited his shop previously.

@sdd7820 if you like I could check the watch out in person and take some more pictures. Or for anyone else who might be interested.

Cheers,

Max