San Francisco Boutique

This place is awful. The last time I was there, I was surprised about how they really weren't very friendly, and did not want to talk about watches. I mean I was wearing my Spectre, it should indicate I am worth talking to.

I was in town again yesterday, so I stopped by. The sales person asked me if I was interested in seeing a particular watch. I said yes, an X-33. I received a puzzled look. I said yeah, you know, the mars timer, or the X-33 Skywalker. "Do you mean a moon swatch?" was the response.

How hard is it to know what watches Omega produces?

I left. I will not be back.

Of course YMMV,

Cheers,

David

You mean that great SF location near Union Square (ground zero for the homeless and prior flash mobs descending on upscale boutiques) and close by the now defunct Westfield Shopping Centre where merchants walked away from their leases, including Nordstrom because of constant crime and customers who said 'no thanks'? Gee, I wonder why they can't attract top flight sales staff?
Edited:

Ah the Midnight poster is back.

I do not think the store is for locals.

I remeber when I too a cruze back in 2016. I brought some Ardiuinos and Rasberry pi boards with me. Spent most of the sea days in the internet cafe. The crew member was interested and looking forward to picking some up while in port in SF.

So I think these stores are more for out of town tourist, who are looking for something exotic, and probably a one off visit.

Like 1
Usually Omega Boutique staff are pretty knowledgable. Looks like you found the exception.

With the exception of one original person, the entire staff has been fired. The manager is in process of hiring a new staff.