Sala: new version

Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
If only I knew 馃槈
 
Posts
7
Likes
42
Is it worth to buy or should I rather wait for newly "announced" Mark's version? 馃榾)
 
Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
Well worth the purchase
 
Posts
344
Likes
3,366
Marks Version!?

Man I want that!!! 馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺
 
Posts
6,830
Likes
10,653
Calm down guys. I'm sometimes thinking about publishing something but there is nothing concrete.
 
Posts
368
Likes
1,677
Thanks to this thread I've picked up a copy from Mr. Sala (via his website)who was an absolute gentleman and pleasure to correspond with.
 
Posts
8
Likes
6
anyone want to trade for Universal People Universal Dreams?
 
Posts
38
Likes
53
anyone want to trade for Universal People Universal Dreams?
Not too familiar with the Universal People Universal Dreams book, but if it鈥檚 what I think it is I鈥檇 keep it AND order a copy of Sala鈥檚 book directly from him. Both serve different purposes, but you will frequently see people referencing Sala more here. He鈥檚 a pleasure to deal with, so I recommend ordering the latest copy from him rather than an earlier edition from eBay.