Rossling Hydromatic diver (pics added)

Anybody own one? Is it as nice as it looks and sounds? Looks like a really well made affordable watch.. I kinda want one.

I thought General Motors trademarked “hydromatic” for some of their automatic transmissions.

Anybody own one? Is it as nice as it looks and sounds? Looks like a really well made affordable watch.. I kinda want one.
Not one I've come across.
I doubt I'm the only one so why not post a photo or two to make your thread more interesting?

I thought General Motors trademarked “hydromatic” for some of their automatic transmissions.

HydrAmatic was the name GM used. No infringement as I see it.

GM markets and has marketed the Hydramatic (or Hydra-Matic) transmission for decades. It was one of (or actually was the) first mass-produced automatics. Even if this watch was called the Hydramatic or the transmissions were called Hydromatic, trademark rules can't normally apply since the two products exist in completely different markets and the likelihood for consumer confusion is very remote so no damage will be experienced. Incidentally, GM Hydra-Matic M16 receivers are highly sought after being some of the few fully-transferrable machine guns in the United States.

As far as the watch, I like the dial/hands but the case seems very angular and harsh to me. I would prefer a more elegant case shape. For the price, I might give the NH35 version a try.

Not one I've come across.
I doubt I'm the only one so why not post a photo or two to make your thread more interesting?

Here you go. A hydramatic and a kitten. You're welcome.

GM-hydramatic-suspension.jpg
Juvenile_Ragdoll.jpg

Beautiful kitten.

I do like how the second hand sweeps directly over the hour indices, the minute hand just reaches the outer index, and the tip of the hour hand just touches the indices.

HydrAmatic was the name GM used. No infringement as I see it.
trademark rules can't normally apply since the two products exist in completely different markets and the likelihood for consumer confusion is very remote so no damage will be experienced.
It figures I got that all wrong. I should know by now, not to start posting before finishing coffee.