Rolex... ( to be) Verified by eBay...

Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
I should note that it was a recommended item on my Facebook feed from eBay LOL.
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
I should note that it was a recommended item on my Facebook feed from eBay LOL.

Boy, they鈥檝e got your number!
 
Posts
870
Likes
1,574
Jeebus Krispies - who 'verified' that thing, Mr. Magoo in a blindfold? 馃槻
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
Caveat Emptor .... anybody who gives this basic activity up to a third party deserves what he gets. There are a lot of stupid, lazy people in this world. I have no sympathy for them.
 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,409
Are you supposed to be able to read the time on that thing? 馃憥
 
Posts
2,442
Likes
4,231
Jeebus Krispies - who 'verified' that thing, Mr. Magoo in a blindfold? 馃槻
You're probably aware of this, but it hasn't been verified yet. It has eBay's "authenticity guarantee," which means that it will be sent to a third-party authenticator before being sent to a buyer. This kind of watch is exactly what eBay's guarantee is meant to catch.
 
Posts
870
Likes
1,574
You're probably aware of this, but it hasn't been verified yet. It has eBay's "authenticity guarantee," which means that it will be sent to a third-party authenticator before being sent to a buyer. This kind of watch is exactly what eBay's guarantee is meant to catch.

Fair point - I guess I should say I pity whoever gets the task of checking it if they AREN'T Mr. Magoo - it'll sting their eyes!
 
Posts
2,442
Likes
4,231
Fair point - I guess I should say I pity whoever gets the task of checking it if they AREN'T Mr. Magoo - it'll sting their eyes!
This will definitely get a chuckle at the authenticator.
 
Posts
13,927
Likes
54,131
I should note that it was a recommended item on my Facebook feed from eBay LOL.
Mine too. I laugh!
 
Posts
441
Likes
1,385
Aahaha 馃榿 Jesus...
That makes me think that the "Authenticator" gets a commission on sale.
 
Posts
498
Likes
248
How ugly my Rolex is next to this picture.))) You will not get pleasure if you buy it. Think well before buying.
 
Posts
8,248
Likes
29,147
I might have been fooled if it weren't for the generic crown... 馃榿
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,948
You're probably aware of this, but it hasn't been verified yet. It has eBay's "authenticity guarantee," which means that it will be sent to a third-party authenticator before being sent to a buyer. This kind of watch is exactly what eBay's guarantee is meant to catch.

Exactly - the answer is "no one" clearly...thread title is a little misleading...