Rolex explorer 6610

Dear members,
I have question. While I was looking for a datejust, the dealer showed me a rolex explorer 6610 from 1957. The watche comes with the originals papers, box, the original invoice, the advertising 'booklet' with sir Hillary edmund and invoice from 1965 from Rolex (the radium dial and hands were changed with a service dial and hands). The rest seems to be genuine according to my little research ( the bracelet seems to be period correct).The watch works but no maintenance history excepect the bill from 1965. Now my concern is that the watch look like way too shiny I suspect it was polished. I have included some pics. Am I missing something?

Thank you for your help.

Unattractive service dial and hands. No thanks.

The photos are so bad, but it appears to be re-lumed. Also, likely has submariner hands.

The photos are so bad, but it appears to be re-lumed. Also, likely has submariner hands.
According to the papers the seller have, the dial was changed by Rolex in 1965. Probably this is when Rolex switched the original ( radium) to Tritium.

😲

stay away
Thank you for your reply. I will follow your advice. I thought the price was a little bit high but then the watch comes with the originals papers and invoices. So I thought it might be ok. This is why I have asked for advice on the forum. Don't want to be burned .

👍 You have really to check the case(w/o the bracelet !) and dial (loupe , good light and UV-light) under different angles...

👍 You have really to check the case(w/o the bracelet !) and dial (loupe , good light and UV-light) under different angles...
Thanks for the advice. That was the first time I handled this model.
I wish you a happy new year.